To provide a secure, safe, happy environment for the care, well being and education of children from 3 months to 11 years old.
We believe that a child's happiness is central to their overall development.
- We believe that young children learn best through their own motivation and that freedom to play is a basic right of all children.
- Through play, children learn to cope with the world around them.
- We also believe that children have a right to be taught the skills, practical and social, which they need for life.
- Children have a right to be shown, through teaching and through example, a moral code acceptable to the society in which they live.
- Children develop at their own individual rate and we believe all teaching of skills must match the individual child's needs.
- We believe that children must be treated with respect.